National Carriers® is searching for committed individuals who own their equipment and wish to lease on as owner operators.
The National Carriers® Owner Operator fleet offers contract lease options with both Regional and 48 State opportunities. Whether an Owner Operator wants to stay close to home or see the entire country, we can offer an option to meet his or her needs.
- Weekly truck settlements with direct deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Pay for detention, loading/unloading, lumpers, stops, NYC
- Paid base plates and permits
- Satellite communications
- Reimbursed company trailer expenses (including washouts and reefer fuel)
- Excellent Fuel Surcharge
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Consistent year-round freight with 24/7 dispatch
- Physical damage, workers compensation, bobtail and passenger insurance available at competitive rates
- Discounts available from associated vendors
- Partners for Profit Program
What Drivers are Saying
Curtis Rabb, owner operator, describes what he loves most about driving for NCI.
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months
- DWI Convictions: Must be 7 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 2 last 3 years