Payroll Paperwork Schedule During Holiday
As the holidays near please remember to scan load paperwork following final delivery as soon as the situation safely allows.
Tips to avoid driver payment delays:
- Always check paperwork for each order to ensure the receiver has signed for all product delivered before leaving the facility.
- Costco may have multiple stickers, or may note multiple orders on a single sticker. Check your bills to be sure each order is accounted for.
- Drop and hook locations at Walmart facilities give stickers, please scan the sticker along with the bills of lading.
- Make sure the trip envelope is scanned first before all of the documents for each load so paperwork isn’t lost in the scanning system or mixed with another driver’s paperwork.
- Please be sure to scan all pages of the bills of lading with signatures, stamps, stickers for each order delivered.
- Scan all receipts (lumper, scales, fuel) with the correct bills.
- Scan clearly legible documents to avoid delays in driver pay.
- If the images are blurry when pictures are taken with your phone they will come across blurred to the office and will need rescanned.
- If needed, shut the truck off to avoid vibrations when taking pictures of the load documents.
Everyone going home wants to get there as soon as possible but please, please, please remember to scan any load paperwork before leaving for home from the truck.
We don’t want any driver to be home for the holidays without earned pay due to not scanning paperwork.
***WATCH FOR FUTURE MESSAGES IN CASE CUT-OFF TIMES ARE CHANGED FOR PAPERWORK TO BE SCANNED AROUND THE HOLIDAYS!! ***