Our Veterans are coming home and National Carriers wants to be your number one destination for launching your new civilian career.
When you’re considering working with a civilian company there are a few factors to consider in making sure it’s the right fit for you:
– National Carriers has a large group of veterans who have made the switch to civilian life and can help make your transition just a little easier.
– Just like Uncle Sam, National Carriers is the only national trucking company that has a college education program for its drivers to help further your education and career.
– Your military experience focused on finding safer ways of doing the jobs that put you and your teams at risk. National Carriers is safety focused too to keep you out of harm’s way and make sure you get home after every trip. That’s the principle that led to our awarding one of our drivers for achieving over 6 million safe driving miles this year.
– Your equipment is mission critical, so why not go with a company that has invested heavily in making sure you have the latest of the top brands of trucks to drive?
– The military family is a tightly knit squad, and at National Carriers you’re going to find a very family-like atmosphere where everyone knows your name.
There are a number of open positions at National Carriers right now, and we’re actively recruiting returning and discharged veterans for company drivers and other positions at National Carriers. For more information about our driving jobs available click here and for information about our other positions please contact recruiting here.